MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG
(A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH ADSENSE ALTERNATIVES)
After 19 years online and 13 years as an Adsense publisher, we received the dreaded bad news: Our Adsense account has been disabled for invalid activity. When the appeals failed, it forced us to look for alternatives. There are many as you will see. So we decided to research thouroughly the alternatives and publish the results of our experiments to help fellow webmasters and bloggers. The networks are listed by preference based on the amount of money we make using them. We currently use all the ones listed here in our various web properties. Read on!
- It is recommended to try 1, 2 or maximum 3 networks at a time, especially if your traffic is small.
- Reputation is based on how much the network is known and appreciated and for its payment reliability.
- Alt. Tag means that you can provide the tag to an alternate network in case the networks cannot find an advertiser for you, guaranteeing full ad fill.
- Fallback means that you can use this network as an alternate tag for another network.
- A "friendly" higher score means a better experience for your visitors offering unobtrusive ads.
- Apply now to as many as you can, most have instant approvals. Then start to compare and make money now!
About the Authors
Webmasters since 1997, we operate a portfolio of many websites including ihypress.net
, and yimago.com
. We are a group of partners based in Kirkland, Washington and Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.